- Times of monuments and museums (Turismo de Córdoba).
- Annual calendar of celebrations of Cordova (Turismo de Córdoba).
- Accommodations in Cordova (Turismo de Córdoba).
- Restaurants and Taverns (Turismo de Córdoba).
How to get to Córdoba
Due to its exceptional geographical situation, Cordova is well connected not only with Andalusia, but also with the rest of Spain, through the radial axis of the A-4. Main access::
- From Madrid: The city is reached via the A-4 motorway. Approximate duration of the trip: 3 hours 30 minutes .
- From Sevilla: Also via the A-4 motorway. Approximate journey time: 1 hour.
- From Málaga: Autovía Córdoba-Málaga A-45. Approximate duration of the trip: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
For bus information, contact Estación de Autobuses de Córdoba: www.estacionautobusescordoba.es – Telephone +34 957 40 40 40.
Something similar happens with the railroad, since Cordoba is the point of bifurcation of the line that unites Madrid with Malaga, Seville, Cadiz and Huelva.
In addition, communication between Cordoba and Seville, Malaga, Madrid, Valencia, Alicante and Barcelona is especially comfortable through the High Speed Train (AVE). Length of the journeys:
- Seville-Cordoba: 40 minutes
- Malaga-Cordoba: 50 minutes
- Madrid-Córdoba: 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Barcelona-Cordoba: 4 hours and 35 minutes
More information at www.renfe.com.
In terms of air transport, Córdoba has an operating airport for aircraft with up to 80 seats or propeller. Currently it does not receive regular flights of passengers, use that is expected to give in the future.
The nearest airports are Seville, Malaga and Madrid.